Sex Helps my Mood

Wednesday.  Busy day planned at work, but blocked out time to see the new escort in the morning (She goes by Karmen, btw). We are finished by noon. Driving home, I am in a great mood. The rest of my day is hectic, but I am calm and feel in control. Having good sex on a regular basis has improved my mood and confidence in many areas. I feel more in control, less stressed and healthier. Go figure.

I saw Karmen on Saturday, then again today. I’m scheduled to see Melissa on Friday.

The session went well.  She is a good find. I got to know her a little more. Intelligent with a head for business.  Brunette, with shoulder length hair and deep golden eyes.  Thin light frame, fit body and beautiful olive skin.  I intend to keep seeing her regularly.

MetArt_Onide_Caprice-A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Exercising the Pass definitely helps on the + side of the relationship meter. Frequent sex with different women keeps me in a good mood. Lately, the evenings with T go very well on days when I’ve had sex with somebody.  Male behavior 101.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

T and I are having a good week.  Last night, we watched TV together.  We recently re-arranged the living room so we could sit on the couch to watch TV instead of in our separate lazy boy chairs. This has also contributed to improving our evenings. Physical contact has always been a big part of our relationship. The contact doesn’t need to be sexual. Often it is mindless.  We sit there touching each other without conscious effort.

T spent most of the day at the cat sanctuary.  It is hot, and I am sure worked her ass off outside in the heat.  The thermometer was 102F in the afternoon.

Tonight, she is having drinks out with some girlfriends. Hopefully she will have a good husband bashing session.

She needs some support from those girls.

11 Comments Add yours

1. Ur married? And seeing escorts? No judgement, just new to ur blog 🙂 x

1. uehobbyist says:

yes. It is the premise of the blog. This post explains the history. https://theunexpectedhobbyist.com/2015/04/06/the-free-pass/

Liked by 1 person

1. No worries, i’ll read it soon x thanku 🙂

2. I read that post. Love it! Love ur writing style and content xx

Liked by 1 person

2. uehobbyist says:

i should probably make that a sticky post…?i’m new to ‘blogging’ in general 🙂

3. TheBloggingSD says:

Karmen is lucky she’s getting some great free pub!

Liked by 1 person

4. I love how open you are to the idea of T finding someone and how supportive you seem to be for her with the divorce. Bravo. Not many man can do the same

1. uehobbyist says:

Well, that comes with 20 years of being together through good and bad. I was not so open minded when I was 25 and my first wife had an affair and left me for the other guy.

5. R. Patience says:

Yeah sex can have quite the calming effect. I think I wrote about this too. After about two days of no sex I start to crave it. If it’s been more than four I can almost think of nothing else. It becomes my singular goal and impacts my work and life. Then there is sweet release and all is right in the world… for a few days and it starts all over.

I agree with the above post. I love how you are treating your wife. Very kind and honest. Open as well to letting her learn about herself. Even if it means bashing her husband. I feel the same way for my wife. When we are having a bad time she needs someone to vent to. It helps both of us.

1. uehobbyist says:

Sex (or lack of) was affecting me much more than I expected. Once I started down this path, I began to see everything more clearly. My cycle is about every three days. on the 4th or 5th day I started to get negative.

I believe any long term marriage will have hidden strengths. No matter how frustrated two people can be, there is still history, some level of respect, love and support.

She also discovered that she had real quality friends she had previously underestimated. (+1)