I Want Four out of Four

I just want to laugh, be happy and have lots of great sex with someone I love. I don’t think that’s asking for too much is it?  – Emmagc75

I borrowed this quote from a blogger out here on WP.  She has a very good point (Please go check out her blog here).

This is my Nirvana. I have achieved this perfect state many times in my life in different relationships. Moments at a time. Moments where everything comes together. Sometimes for a few hours. Other times, for several years.

Trouble is, I want it with the same person for the rest of my life. I don’t need it every single day.  I’ll take the bad days with the good, as long as once in a while, we can get back to Nirvana.

Is this realistic?

What I am not willing to accept is permanently giving up one of the four forevermore.

The compromise I am living today allows me all four in variations with different women.  Not perfect, but it is currently working for me.

T, on the other hand is still living with three out of four.  I seriously doubt she is exercising her half of the Pass.

Some people never reach this moment even once in their lives.  Am I selfish?

15 Comments Add yours

1. I love this post. And what a great idea, to get what you need/want from different women. I wanna do the same. But getting all of those things from one person? Even better! 👌🏼

2. Lila M says:

Did you give your wife a free pass as well ?

1. uehobbyist says:

yes. it is a two way street. I do not think she has exercised it. Although I am not entirely certain.

1. Lila M says:

What makes you think she “might” have used it?

Liked by 1 person

2. uehobbyist says:

She is a very sexual person and I hope she would exercise her half. I am doubtful though. Nothing has really happened to make me think she has. However, we are apart several months each year. I would never know.

Liked by 1 person

3. Lila M says:

I find it hard to believe you guys can coexist this way. You can walk away at anytime, there are no children to bind you together.

Liked by 1 person

3. emmagc75 says:

Thank you for the shout out. I can only be truly happy having that with 1 man. For a year and a half I had it but now it’s gone. But at least I know it’s possible right? Be well xo

Liked by 1 person

1. uehobbyist says:

Thanks. I have been there a few times. The trick for me has been making it last. I agree it is possible.

Liked by 1 person

1. emmagc75 says:

What’s the longest it lasted?

2. uehobbyist says:

8 years, with my current wife.

Liked by 1 person

4. emmagc75 says:

So what happened? That is scary n sucks.

1. uehobbyist says:

Talking about it together for the last 6 weeks or so, neither of us can clearly blame an exact root cause. There were a series of events centered around trying and failing to have children combined with high stress jobs and a few episodes of ‘Horrible Bosses’. We both agree, that was the time things started to wane. We still have a strong relationship and have evolved. However, pieces are missing that never came back.

Liked by 1 person

1. emmagc75 says:

That sucks but I really hope they can for both of us. Hugs to u xo

Liked by 1 person